- 1 Cup of Butter
- 1 Cup of Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 2 Teaspoon of Vanilla
- 3 Cups of Flour
- 1 Teaspoon of Baking Soda
- ½ Teaspoon of Salt
- 2 Tablespoon of Ground Cinnamon
- ½ Cup of Sugar
- Mix butter with sugar until it’s light and fluffy. It takes 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add the egg and vanilla essence.
- Incorporate the dry ingredients (flour, baking soda, and salt) with the help of a spatula.
- Once all the ingredients are well incorporated, let chill in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Combine half the cup of sugar with the ground cinnamon. Preheat the oven to 170° C.
- Roll out the dough and get your favorite cookie cutter. Roll the cookies through the sugar&cinnamos mix.
- Place on over plate and bake at 170° C for 10’.
- Let chill before decorating.
These cookies are really easy to make and fun to do with kids!
For decorating you can use regular icing (icing sugar and lemon juice). You can even spread some Dulce de Leche and that’s it!
A great choice for a nice Christmas present or to have with mate or tea as well.
You can avoid the cinnamon you are not on the pro-team and add some chocolate chips maybe or orange zest.