- 100g Seeds and/or nuts
- 500cc Water
- Hydrate overnight your seeds and nuts in a container with water to activate them. I used sunflower and almond seeds.
- Drain the nuts and put them in the blender with a little water.
- Blend until you have a paste and start adding little by little the rest of the water you have.
- Prepare your nut-bag in a bowl or container and pour your milk into the bag.
- Strain and then squeeze the bag. You shall be left with your milk ready to consume.
- With the bagasse, you can prepare tons of other recipes such as cookies, stuffing, etc.
- Seeds and nuts must be hydrated at least for 8 hours before making the milk.
- I recommend not to mix more than 2 types of seeds and nuts together due to the properties each one has.
- The quantities mentioned in this recipe is to use in other recipes. For drinking or using in shakes you have to use 1 liter of water per 100 grams of seeds and/or nuts.
- You will need a blender and a nut-bag.
- For oat milk, you will need to cook the milk for 10 minutes a minimum heat on the stove before consuming.