- 1 Cup of Whole Wheat Flour
- Vegan Milk (as necessary)
- 1 Egg
- Red Bell Pepper
- Bagasse from vegan milk
- 100g Almonds and Sunflower Seeds
- 500cc Water
- Tomato Sauce
- Sweet Cream
- Vegan Milk Recipe, click here.
- For the pancakes whisk up the eggs with the flour. Add milk slowly until the desired consistency is obtained. It should be somewhat watery since these are thinner pancakes than usual.
- With the help of a ladle pour the mix in a hot pan previously oiled. Cook until gold on both sides.
- Chop and saute vegetables. Once vegetables are cooked; mix with bagasse from vegan milk and reserve. You may season as you wish.
- Once everything is ready, start filling your pancakes with the stuffing, roll, and place in baking pan.
- Pour sauce, sweet cream, and spread shredded cheese on top. Bake for 30 minutes at 200°C.
- Make sure to be generous with the filling when assembling the cannelloni.
- You can add or change the flavor and adapt to your own preferences.
- The egg can be replaced for corn starch, and you can mix with other flours.